Ok, y’all.. it’s Monday, so let’s talk makeup brushes.
How addicted are you to buying brushes? I love browsing the brushes whenever I’m in Ulta or Sephora, even Target and Wal-Mart. I am subscribed to the Liveglam MorpheMe service (I receive several Morphe brushes each month for $19.99).
These are the brushes that I keep out on my vanity. How cute are those holders, right? They are wine glasses that I bought at the dollar store, and my friend who runs a decal business made the awesome decals. I love these so much!
Even though I keep all of these brushes out, there are only a few I use on a daily basis.
My favorites are:
- Morphe M439 – I use this to apply foundation (occasionally I use my beauty blender)
- Morphe G36 – I use this to apply setting and finishing powder
- Morphe M441 – I use this to apply highlight
- e.l.f. Angled Blush brush – I use this to apply blush
- Real Techniques Multi-Task brush – I use this to blend in my blush and highlight
I do not have any favorite eyeshadow brushes, and I don’t always bronze or contour so I don’t have a favorite for either.
I clean my brushes every few weeks with Aveeno Baby wash for eczema. Sometimes I spot clean by spraying with isopropyl alcohol and wiping with a cotton pad.
What are your favorite brushes? Do you store your brushes in a unique holder? Show me!