Y’all ready for part 2 of my makeup collection? Today’s post is showing you my collection of blushes and bronzers, with a few contour palettes thrown in. These are the boring products, right along with primers.
Again, you’ll see a lot of e.l.f. products because affordable makeup is key when buying products that I do not use on a regular basis. I can play around and find what works for me without spending a lot of money. My skin has a negative reaction with some higher end products, which is why I turned to e.l.f. cosmetics about 5-6 years ago. Only recently have I started reintroducing high end products back into my makeup collection.
I don’t contour or bronze often and I was completely surprised at the amount of blushes I have! I thought I only had MAYBE 3 or 4. I have TWELVE, including two blush palettes! To be fair, a few are from beauty boxes. 🙂
The plastic container used to store my collection is from my local Dollar Tree.
- Too Faced Love Flush blush (Love Hangover)
- Wet ‘n Wild Coloricon ombre blush (In a Purple Haze)
- Wet ‘n Wild Coloricon ombre blush (The Princess Daiquiries)
- Wet ‘n Wild Coloricon (Apri-Cot in the Middle)
- e.l.f. Contouring blush/bronzer duo (Fiji)
- e.l.f. Contouring blush/bronzer duo (St. Lucia)
- e.l.f. baked blush (Peachy cheeky)
- e.l.f. powder blush palette (Light)
- e.l.f. cream blush palette (Soft)
- IBY Beauty (Peach sheen)
- pür cheek stain (Rosé)
- NYX bright idea illuminating stick (Rose Petal Pop)
- The two e.l.f. blushes in the back are extra Fiji and St. Lucia blush/bronzer duos
- Wet ‘n Wild ColorIcon bronzer (Ticket to Brazil)
- e.l.f. cream contour palette
- e.l.f. warm bronzer
- e.l.f. bronzer palette (Light/Medium)
- e.l.f. bronzer palette (Deep/Dark)
- e.l.f. foundation stick (Coffee) Discontinued
What blushes, bronzers and contour products do you have? Do you regularly bronze and contour? Show me what you got!
Thank you for reading! ❤