I have a little black zippered bag from e.l.f. cosmetics that holds all my makeup goodies! This bag is soft imitation leather with nice zippers and plenty of room for whatever I can stuff in it!
In my cosmetics side:
- e.l.f. clay eyeshadow palette in Necessary Nudes
- e.l.f. blush/bronzer duo in Fiji
- e.l.f. baked blush/highlight duo in Rose Gold
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlight
- Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 lip balm
- e.l.f. hypershine gloss in Fairy
- benefit the POREfessional primer
- pur~lisse SPF 30 BB cream
- it Cosmetics Superhero mascara
- PÜR Cosmetics blending sponge
- e.l.f. hd powder
- e.l.f. compact mirror
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day setting spray in Ginger
Whoooo that’s a lot o’ stuff! More often my travels take me to Jeep events and a full face of makeup isn’t ideal for playing in the mud, but I bring a small cosmetics bag because I do wear makeup when I go out at night.
In the brushes side:
- Eyelash curler
- Cotton swabs
- Hair tie
- All kinds’a brushes
- Jo Malone perfume samples
I travel with just the minimum necessities to achieve a lovely look. 🙂
What’s in your bag?