August finished a bit bumpy and sad as I found out that my MacBook was beyond repair. I am still undecided in purchasing another MacBook so in the meantime, I found a great deal on a PC laptop to hold me over. This has allowed me to get back to blogging. Not being able to blog for a few months was painful. I missed out on sharing and keeping up with you guys.
It’s so good to be back and with that, let’s get on to it!
My August Favorites (All links will open in a new window):
- Morphe Prep & Set spray ($14.99USD) – I LOVE this spray! As it is an aerosol, the mist is fine and covers without showering my face with raindrops. The Morphe Prep & Set spray locks in my makeup all day. I will be stocking up on this spray as soon as it is back in stock. Whenever that is. 😐
- e.l.f. cosmetics Hydrating Water Sheet mask ($3.00USD) – I cannot say enough positive things about this sheet mask. It is infused with magical goodness that hydrates my skin like nothing else ever. I use at least twice a week because I have normal to dry skin. This mask keeps my skin’s moisture in check. e.l.f. recently had their 50% off sale and I picked up 10 of them for $15.00USD!
- Conair True Glow Battery Operated Facial brush ($16.50USD) – I purchased mine at Walmart for $14.99USD but can no longer find it on their website. I bought it and didn’t have high hopes that it would work well, but it proved me wrong! I use this daily with Ponds Cold Cream (avoiding my eyes, obviously), and I use it once a week with Aveeno’s Daily Exfoliating Daily Scrub. The brush came with three of the same brush heads, and has two speeds. It uses 2 AAA batteries NOT INCLUDED. The brush is waterproof so it can be used in the bath or shower. I have noticed my skin is more clear and the blackheads on my nose are minimal. For under $20.00USD, you can’t get a better rotating facial brush.
- Benefit Roller Lash Curling and Lifting mascara ($24.00USD) – I wrote a review on this mascara and you can read it here (link will open in a new window). In short, I LOVE THIS MASCARA AND WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. ❤
- Crown Large Round Buffer paddle brush($24.99) – I received this brush in a beauty box. I LOVE it! I think it’s a contour brush, however I use it for foundation application. It’s soft, dense and applies my foundation perfectly.
Have you tried any of my favorites? What are your favorites for the month of August?
Let’s hope September decides to slow down and smell the roses!