Oh how I have missed writing these posts! Despite Hurricane Irma uprooting our trees and our lives, I received my tiny box of heavenly goodies amidst it all! 🙂
Ok, let’s get on with the unboxing!
If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+! This month, Charmers received SIX products!
This month’s theme is Boxy Baddie (All links will open in a new window):
- Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette – PUR Cosmetics ($34USD)
- Eye Brows – MAC Cosmetics ($18USD)
- Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick in Strip – Colourpop ($6USD)
- Luminous Loose Blush – Studio Makeup ($35USD) I couldn’t find a link to purchase!
- Face Perfecting Brush – bareMinerals ($28USD)
- Don’t Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask – Briogeo ($20USD)
Total box value: $141USD!! WOW!
I am excited to use the Deep Conditioning hair mask. After this hurricane and a week of cold showers, my hair HATES me. It is in desperate need of some repair. I’m also excited to try the foundation brush by bareMinerals! That loose blush in a pretty peachy coral looks beautiful, and that eyeshadow palette?! Seriously, Boxycharm went outside the box on this one. 😉
Overall, I am happy with this month’s box! Boxycharm hasn’t had any misses for me since I’ve subscribed almost one year ago.