If you aren’t familiar, MorpheMe is a subscription service through Liveglam that offers $30 worth of Morphe brushes for $19.99/month! The brushes come in a bubblewrap envelope with a cute little accordion card that has brief descriptions of each brush. I have been subscribed since February and have received a wide variety of brushes.
This month’s brushes are pink as October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Here are some facts from the National Breast Cancer website:
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
When breast cancer is detected early, and is in the localized stage, the 5-year relative survival rate is 100%. Early detection includes doing monthly breast self-exams, and scheduling regular clinical breast exams and mammograms.
PK14 Tapered Powder brush ($15)
PK4 Contour Blush brush ($11)
PK36 Tapered Blending brush ($6)
PK524 Oval Shadow brush ($6)
PK45 Angled Brow brush ($5)
Total box worth: $43