This month’s theme is Spellbound. “Everything feels enchanted, mysterious, and…different!” For my birthday month, this bag is perfect!
If you’re not familiar, Ipsy is a beauty subscription service for $10/month. You receive 5 beauty products; some deluxe sample sizes, with the occasional full size product. Everything arrives in a cute zippered makeup bag.
The bag is a gorgeous crimson in a lacy floral print and black accents with a black silky inside. The zipper pull is in the shape of a bat and I am in love with it!
My first impression of the bag was that it reminds me of Dita Von Teese as it has a vampy romantic burlesque look. ipsy has upped their game with their bags lately.
Let’s get on with what was in this gorgeous bag!
- Tarte Cosmetics Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – Full size $23USD (No promo code)
- Hanalei Papaya Enzyme Powder Cleanser – Full size $20USD (Papaya for 30% off)
- Dirty Little Secrets Eyeshadow in Bronzed – $12USD (ipsy20 for 20% off)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder – Full size $29USD (No promo code)
- Firma Beauty 201 Tall Blender Brush – $12.99USD (ipsy for 10% off)