elf Cosmetics had yet another 50% off sale on the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. Of course I took advantage and purchased a bunch of goodies that I’ve not tried before. On this haul, my subtotal was $73.00, however, thanks to the 50% off, I saved $36.50 and I received free shipping.
Let’s get to the goodies! The red asterisked items are products I’ve tried and repurchased because they are AWESOME. All links will open in a separate window:
- Hydrating Gel Melt Cleanser – $10.00 ($5.00) I ordered two because I’ve used this every night for the past two weeks and it is freeking awesome. **
- Shimmer Highlighting Powder in Rose Glow – $6.00 ($3.00) I am addicted to these highlighting powders. The colors are subtle and so pretty. I have two – Pearl Glow and Starlight Glow. They’re both gorgeous.
- Poreless Face Primer – $6.00 ($3.00) I’m not a big primer user but I like to keep one or two on hand. I don’t think I’ve used the poreless primer.
- Concealer in Ivory – $3.00 ($1.50) I purchased this more for an eyelid primer. I forgot to take a picture of it. Oops.
- Lip Lacquer in Natural – $2.00 ($1.00) I accidentally put two of these in my cart. For $1.00 I’m not mad about that. I’ve heard some positive things about their lip lacquers so I decided to try one out.
- Lip Lock Pencil – $3.00 ($1.50) Decided to try this product as I have fine lines around my lips and my lip gloss is attracted to them like I’m attracted to makeup. THIS WORKS! Review coming soon!
- Daily Face Cleanser – $4.00 ($2.00) I think I’ve tried this before but the packaging was different. I’m going to give it another go.
- Exfoliating Scrub – $5.00 ($2.50) Another interesting skin care product that I’m looking forward to trying. It’s amazing that even with my extremely sensitive skin, I am still willing to try new skin care products.
- Baked Blush in Pinktastic – $3.00 ($1.50) Another product that I accidentally purchased two. I bought this more for its highlight-y appearance.
- Matte Blush Duo in Soft & Subtle – $4.00 ($2.00) A favorite blush is the Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo in Fiji. I decided to give this one a shot. The colors look beautiful.
- Makeup Remover Cleaning Cloths 2 pack – $5.00 ($2.50) I like these to remove makeup swatches off my skin. 🙂 Can’t beat 40 clothes for $2.50. I don’t think it’s a good bargain at regular price. I can buy the Walmart Equate Beauty cloths for under $4.00 for 40 wipes.
- Brush Shampoo – $3.00 ($1.50) This is another product I have used before and like. It cleans my brushes well, has a light scent which I like, and is inexpensive. **
Did you treat yourself to anything during this sale? What’dya get?