How awesome it is to find myself nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by Charlotte! Check out her blog A Touch Of Charlotte for wonderful posts on fashion, reviews on makeup, posts on travel and lifestyle posts.
Thank you, Charlotte, for this lovely honor!
Give Charlotte a follow. You can thank me later. 🙂 ❤
Here are the rules to follow for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
These are my answers to Charlotte’s questions:
- Who is your role model?
- I would have to say my mother. I learned many things from my mother, but the best things are my manners and work ethic. She continues to be my role model.
- How would your friends describe you?
- My friends would say I’m a goofball and brutally honest.
- Do you have any pets ? If so, what are their names ? If not, what pet would you like to get?
- I have two dogs: A Boston Terrier named Tux and a Shih-Tzu named Carson.
- What’s your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
- I adore photography. So, anytime I can spend outside with my camera is a great time.
- Imagine you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why?
- The first character I thought of was Harry Potter. He’s a wizard who uses his wizardry for good. Also, I really would love to have an owl and a Nimbus 2000.
- What are the top shops that you like to buy things from ?
- What are your fears?
- All bugs, really.
- Ladybugs scare me, too.
- So do butterflies.
- What is one thing that you wish that you would have known when you were 13?
- 12 years of school goes by a lot faster if I’d have just shut up and enjoyed it rather than complain how it sucks and that I hate homework and blah blah blah. Also, to skip college and go to a trade school.
- How would you describe your style?
- I’d say sloppy. But apparently I’m punk with black hair, wearing converse, and quirky socks.
- Are looks or personality more important for you?
- I prefer personality. You can be Jason Momoa hot but if you’re as exciting as a table, it’s just not gonna work out, ya know?
- Mmm, Jason Momoa.
- What gets you up every morning?
- If it wasn’t my infant-sized bladder, it’d be my dogs because they have to pee and they’re hungry. 😉
- I get up in the morning because I love my life. I know that sounds so rom-com, but it’s true. And I have two Grandsons that make it worth getting up in the morning. ❤
And my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Ok, now here are MY eleven questions for my nominees!
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- Do you play any musical instruments? If yes, what do you play and why did you choose said instrument? If no, do you wish you could play an instrument and which would you choose?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What would be your dream adventure?
- What was the best book you’ve ever read?
- What has been your proudest achievement?
- Who do you go to for advice?
- So, you’re stranded on a desert island. What five things do you have with you? To make this even more interesting, you can’t pick obvious things like your family, your bestie, your dog (or guinea pig) (or lizard) (or cat).
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What calms you?
- Early bird or night owl?