Wow! Day 12! I’m just about halfway done with Blogmas! I’m only goin’ until Christmas day, y’all. I mean, it is Blogmas not Decemberas, right. 😉
I thought an interesting post would be to list all the books I’ve read in 2017. I only read when I am at work thus the short list. I don’t have the
time discipline to read when at home. Currently, I am not reading as much at work because we are in our busy season, which means I am actually working more than I am sitting on my arse. 😉
Before busy season began, I managed to read quite a few books, though:
- Billie Holiday Lady Sings the Blues
- Billy Crystal Still Foolin’ ‘Em: Where I’ve Been, Where I’m Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Etta James Rage to Survive
- Steve Martin Born Standing Up: A Comic’s Life
- Carol Burnett In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox
- Carol Burnett One More Time A Memoir
- Tim Conway What’s So Funny: My Hilarious Life
- Carol Burnett Carrie and Me: A Mother-Daughter Love Story
And I am currently more than halfway through with:
- Ronald Reagan An American Life
Autobiographies are my favorite genre, and I am a huge fan of comedians from when I was a child. Comedy has been a lifesaver in more ways than one. I am also a huge fan of blues, jazz and R&B from the 20’s through to the 50’s. The next book to read after I finish Reagan’s autobiography is Johnny Cash Cash: The Autobiography.
I don’t know if I can top the amount of books I read in 2017! I’ll give it a try!
What books have you read in 2017? Is your goal to read more in 2018?