I was dying to get my December Boxycharm in the mail and it arrived a day earlier than expected!
If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+!
Let’s get to the goodies!
- RealHer Blush Kit ($32.00) – The shades in this blush kit are gorgeous, but I think there is only one I can use.
- Beaute Basics Bronze Essentials ($39.95) – A pretty shimmery bronzing palette, but I will be passing this on.
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara ($23.00) – I really like this mascara! It gave my lashes crazy length! The wand is stiff, which I really like. It grabs each lash and coats them nicely, but not thick and goopy. I am always asked if I’m wearing falsies, and nope. I can’t apply false lashes to save my darned life.
- Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in Secret Sabotage ($24.00) – I’m wearing it in the photo and it’s such a pretty color. It doesn’t dry down making it transferable, but it’s light, not sticky and so very pretty. It did kind of run into the fine lines on my top lip, but if I just use the elf cosmetics Lip Lock Pencil, the color didn’t run. The packaging is pretty with gold accents and roses on the cap. I didn’t notice much of a smell.
- Crown Deluxe Blush Brush ($12.00) – This brush is seriously soft. It will be put into my brush rotation.
Total box worth: $130.95
Overall, this is a decent box. I like the blush and the bronzer palettes, but honestly, I know I won’t use the bronzer palette and I may only use just one of the blush shades. I’m diggin’ the blush brush, the mascara and the liquid lipstick. Every box can’t be a total win, but it’s not a total loss, either.