Hello, lovelies! Taking from Aimee’s post, I thought I’d answer her Would You Rather questions – Blogmas Edition! Please feel free to copy and answer for yourself, but don’t forget to tag me and Aimee so we can read your answers!
Let’s do this!
- Would you rather not celebrate Christmas this year or not celebrate your birthday this year? I’d rather not celebrate my birthday. I prefer celebrating Christmas because it’s so much better! Everyone gets gifts on Christmas. 🙂
- Would you rather get many small presents or one big present? Oooh, that’s a tough one. There are some big items I’d like, but it’s also fun to have many small presents, too. Hmm. I’ma say one big present because I can buy myself all the small presents. 😉
- Would you rather be at home for Christmas and get presents or go to Disneyland but not get any presents? Definitely be at home. I do not like theme parks AT ALL so going to Disneyland would not be fun for me.
- Would you rather eat fruit cake for two days or candy canes for two days? Well, without a doubt, CANDY CANES BECAUSE FRUIT CAKE IS YUCKY.
- Would you rather live in a giant gingerbread house or ride the Polar Express? Another tough question! If I lived in a gingerbread house I’d soon be homeless because YUM. I love to travel so sign me up for Polar Express!
- Would you rather see “the Nut Cracker” or dance in “the Nut Cracker”? SEE the Nut Cracker. Although, me dancing in the Nut Cracker would be hilarious. But I’d probably pull a muscle and not be able to walk for a week. Let’s just play it safe and stick with See. 😉
- Would you rather be covered in Christmas lights or tinsel? Christmas lights! Tinsel bugs me so much.
- Would you rather swim in a pool of eggnog or a pool of warm cocoa? Well, I’d have to choose warm cocoa because how uncomfortable would it be to swim in eggnog?
These questions made me laugh! Such a good variety of quirky questions! Thank you, Aimee, for posting this and letting me play along!