Here we are with the ipsy Christmas unboxing! I love this; it’s like an early Christmas present! 🙂 This is my final December unboxing. I’m looking forward to what ipsy has in store for us in 2018!
If you’re not familiar, ipsy is a beauty subscription service for $10/month. You receive 5 beauty products; some deluxe sample sizes, with the occasional full size product. Everything arrives in a cute zippered makeup bag.
This month’s theme is Snow Globe and the bag is gorgeous! It’s a wintery mix of frosty blue and sparkly silver with a Tiffany Blue-ish zipper pull. The ipsy logo is embossed in silver.
Let’s get to the goodies!
- PurLisse Beauty Coconut + Rice Sheet Mask AND a Green Tea + Ginger Sheet Mask -($8.00)
- Not sure I can use the Coconut sheet mask as I am allergic to coconut. I’ll pass it on to a friend. I can’t eat ginger (allergies), so I think I’ll pass this one on, as well, just to be on the safe side!
- TonyMoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream – ($25.00 for full size) I honestly don’t know much about this product. Watery cream just sounds weird.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Lipstick in Legendary- ($21.00) This is a classic holiday red! I’m not into bold lipsticks, but I will probably wear this to my company’s Ugly Christmas Sweater party on the 20th!
- Luxie Beauty Precision Shader Onyx Brush 239 – ($14.00) I like this brush and will put it in my rotation.
- treStiQue Mini Brow Pencil in Espresso- ($10.00) This pencil is a bit rough. Not sure I’ll get much use out of this.
I’m not too impressed with this month’s bag, but it’s not a total miss. I guess I was just expecting something more festive to end the year. Even if everyone doesn’t celebrate Christmas, we ALL celebrate the new year. Oh well. 🙂