Not long ago I did a review of e.l.f. Cosmetics as a brand. e.l.f. Cosmetics are affordable products that are also vegan and cruelty free. You can read my review of e.l.f. Cosmetics as a brand here.
For this post, I decided to share my Ride or Die e.l.f. Cosmetics products ranging from makeup to skin care.
Let’s get on with the goodies! (All links will open in a separate window):
- Flawless Finish Foundation (Natural) – $6.00 This foundation is my ride or die. I’ve been using this foundation for maybe eight years, if not longer. I’ve tried other foundations but I always go back to this one. The foundation is oil-free with a semi-matte finish, has SPF 15, and feels light on my skin. I don’t like to wear a lot of makeup and I love the no makeup makeup finish this provides while keeping my look light and balancing out my redness.
- Hydrating Gel Melt Cleanser – $10.00 I recently discovered this product and it is amazing! I use this every evening to remove my makeup. It is awesome at removing my makeup and cleansing my face. With daily use, one jar lasted me just over a month.
- Baked Highlighter (Moonlight Pearls) – $4.00 First, to my Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit, this is my affordable makeup ride or die highlighter. I use this more than any other highlighter in my collection. Depending on my mood, I sometimes mix this with the Shimmer Highlighting Powders mentioned below.
- Shimmer Highlighting Powder (Rose Glow/Starlight Glow/Pearl Glow) – $6.00 I LOVE these highlighting powders. Each shade look gorgeous on my skin. They can be a bit messy, but I love the wet shine I get, and I am often complimented on my glowing skin when I wear this in any shade. I have a difficult time choosing between the baked highlighter and these so to be fair to them, I rotate. 🙂 ❤
- Hydrating Water Sheet Mask – $3.00 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask. Best sheet mask I’ve ever used. I mention it here, here, here and here. Either read all those posts or just take my word for it; if you haven’t yet tried this sheet mask, what the sheet mask are you waiting for? Either go buy a few now or wait until the next 50% off sale and pick up a few for $1.50.
- Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (Fiji) – $4.00 This has been my ride or die blush for many years. I don’t use the bronzing side as much as I use the blush, but you can see both are soon to hit pan. The color is similar to Too Faced’s Love Flush blush in Love Hangover, which is my #2 blush. Over the years, I’ve gone through at least six of these. The formula is long lasting and the shade gives me a beautiful natural flushed look.
- Eye Makeup Remover Balm – $4.00 During one of e.l.f.’s 50% off sales over Thanksgiving, I came across this Eye Makeup Remover Balm and decided to give it a try. It was 50% off so no biggie if it was a dud at $2.00. It’s basically a waxy balm that you apply over your eyes to break down your eye makeup and remove it with gentle ease. I was so impressed with how well this balm works. I wish it came in different packaging, and had more product. With daily use, I went through one balm in less than 2 weeks. $4.00 is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get, but I don’t mind paying $2.00 when it’s on sale.
- Angled Blush Brush – $4.00 This is my favorite affordable blush brush. It’s the perfect size and the angle allows precision application of my blush. It’s also great for bronzing, though I don’t bronze on a regular basis. The bristles are a soft synthetic, and are vegan and cruelty free.
- Lip Exfoliator – $3.00 I use this lip exfoliator about once a week before application of lip balm or lip gloss. It really helps to keep my lips a lovely pink shade and looking healthy and soft. My favorite is Sweet Cherry.
- Flawless Concealer Blush – $3.00 I use this brush for precise powder application around my nose and mouth. I also have one to remove excess mascara from under my eyes. The bristles are a soft synthetic, and are vegan and cruelty free.
There ya have it. Ten awesome products that have been my ride or die, some new and some for years!
What are your e.l.f. Cosmetics ride or die products?