I thought I’d do a Get To Know Me post with some questions I found around the internet.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I’d be out exploring with my camera. If I didn’t have to sleep, I’d not miss a shot at any time of the day/night!
- What fictional place would you most like to visit? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, of course.
- Are you usually early or late? I am always at least 15 minutes early to everything. My mother raised me to believe if you are on time you are late.
- What’s your dream car? I have two dream cars, and I currently drive one. My Jeep is my dream vehicle (it’s not a car 😉 ) and any BMW 7 series. If I ever get a luxury vehicle, it will be a BMW. I also used to want a Maserati. 🙂
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? In 2007, I, along with 40 other coworkers, won the lottery. The entire pot was $56 million, however, we split $7 million dollars, each taking home after taxes around $130,000. It was a surreal moment.
- Where would you spend all your time if you could? I would spend all my time in the wilderness. I could walk in the woods for hours. The wilderness along a river is ideal.
- What is one of your favorite smells? Rain. I love the smell of the air when and after it rains.
- Describe your dream home. My dream home would be a small cabin in the woods, along a river, on 100’s of acres of land, with no one in sight. I love seclusion and the sights and sounds of the wilderness.
- What is the best and worst thing about getting older? The best thing is the wisdom and experience that comes with age. The worst is the decline of health.
- What is the most annoying habit that others have that drives you crazy? Nail biting. I absolutely HATE seeing people put their hands/fingers in their mouths. Our hands are so dirty and I cringe at the bacteria people are putting into their mouths when they stick their fingers in their mouths. Also, the sound of nail biting makes me insane.
Please feel free to copy the questions and input your answers on your page! Tag me so that I can read your answers!