I thought it was time to pick up a few new mascaras floating around to give ’em a try, and while I was out, I picked up a few more things!
I found three mascaras, a highlighter, a new PM moisturizer. a bubble face mask, and a face mask trio.
- Covergirl Peacock Flare mascara in Extreme Black ($7.94) Available in Extreme Black, Extreme Black Waterproof, Intense Black and Jet Black
- Covergirl Total Tease Waterproof mascara in Very Black ($7.94) Available in Black, Very Black and Black Brown
- Maybelline total temptation mascara in Blackest Black ($7.94) Available in Blackest Black, Brownish Black and Very Black
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic highlighter in Molten Gold ($7.94)
- SpaScriptions Rose, Gold and Cucumber Face Mask trio ($6.74)
- SOO AE Charcoal Clay Bubble Mask ($2.50)
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM ($8.27)
I am excited to try the mascaras! I don’t know which one I’ll try first! 🙂 I am currently using the CeraVe brand face wash and daily moisturizer that I thought I should introduce the night moisturizer into my routine.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?