It’s the month of love and I LOVE my beauty boxes!
I just received my February Boxycharm! If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+!
This month’s Boxy theme is Galaxy Glow! I was pretty excited when I saw the spoilers for this month’s box. Let’s get to the goodies!
- Cover FX Shimmer Veil in Amethyst ($28.00)
- Ofra Cosmetics Pop-Up Palette Mini ($19.00)
- Ofra Cosmetics Blush Godet Refill in Winter Rose Glow ($12.00)
- Crown Brush brush trio ($29.99 on sale right now for $20.99)
- PUR Cosmetics X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator ($17.00)
- Vintage Cosmetics Smokey Eye Pencil in Jet Black ($21.00)
Box Total: $126.99!
I was hoping for the Naked Cosmetics Holographic Highlighter Palette, but I’m not mad at the Ofra palette and blush. The Cover FX Shimmer Veil is beautiful! The brushes are very soft and I’ll probably try the medium brush for highlight application. I won’t use the black eye pencil so I’ll pass that on, and I am curious to try the lip exfoliator!
Overall, I am pleased with this month’s Boxycharm. I’ve not been let down since subscribing almost one year ago.
What’d you get in your Boxycharm?