I am always excited when I receive the notification that my ipsy bag has shipped. 🙂 It’s the little things, y’all.
If you’re not familiar, ipsy is a beauty subscription service for $10/month. You receive 5 beauty products; some deluxe sample sizes, with the occasional full size product. Everything arrives in a cute zippered makeup bag.
This month’s theme is Unzipped. Self-Love Starts Here: See Why *Everyone* (Including You) Deserves to Feel Sexy.
The bag is a pretty soft pink with a black lace trim. The zipper pull is a round black rubber tab with ipsy imprinted in pink. The inside is a shiny black satin-style material. I’m not a fan of pink, but find the bag to be very pretty and feminine.
Let’s get to the goodies!
- PÜR Mini Fully Charged Mascara – I really like this mascara! Wore nice all day without transfer.
- BANG BEAUTY Blush in Smoked Peach – Not a fan of blushes with a sheen. I’m going to give it another shot. Perhaps it was just too much with highlight. It is a pretty color, though.
- BIOBELLE Perfecting Primer Facial Mask – Will have to update when I use this product.
- BLAQ Meteor Shower charcoal scrub – Will have to update when I use this product.
- LUXIE BEAUTY Blending and Shading Eye Brush 249 – This brush will go in my brush pile for future use.
What do you think of this month’s ipsy bag and goodies? What’d ya get?