It’s already almost the end of March! I love when the beauty boxes start arriving! Boxycharm is my favorite. ❤
If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+!
This month’s theme is Baecation.
Let’s get to the goodies!
- Pretty Vulgar “Make Them Blush” blush in Prim Vixen – $26.00 This blush looks a bit too pink for me, but I’ll try it because it is pretty.
- PUR x BOXYCHARM Eyeshadow Palette – $36.00
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Smokey Eye Brush Set – $18.04 (on sale)
- South Mane Beauty Under Eye Gels – $10.00 I am curious to try these!
- Butter London Double Decker Lashes Mascara – $20.00 I love trying out new mascaras! A review will be done on this one!
The blush packaging is really pretty! I don’t know about this color though! It’s a lot brighter than I thought.
Box total: $115.15
I am happy with this month’s box. It’d be nice to get a blush palette or something other than an eyeshadow palette, but I am happy with the products. They are always of good quality. Boxycharm doesn’t disappoint!