March ipsy is here!
If you’re not familiar, ipsy is a beauty subscription service for $10/month. You receive 5 beauty products; some deluxe sample sizes, with the occasional full size product. Everything arrives in a cute zippered makeup bag.
This month’s theme is Create! “Turn yourself -and your world- into a work of art. Dance. Sing. Sculpt. Write. It’s time to create your masterpiece!”
The bag is coloring-book inspired and came with two markers. It’s black and white canvas with bright pink zipper accent and satin ribbon zipper pull. The inside of the bag is a satin black with the ipsy logo x @pcwitte (Priscilla Witte, the collaborator for this month) on pink satin. I actually prefer the bag in its uncolored state.
Let’s get to the goodies!
- CLARK’S BOTANICALS Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream – $98.00
- DIRTY LITTLE SECRET COSMETICS Baked Highlighter in Bellini – $14.00
- SKIN&CO ROMA Truffle Therapy Cleansing Cream – $35.00
- EYEKO Lash Alert Mascara in Carbon Black – $26.00
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Mono in Lola – $10.00