October is the month of birthdays in my family! Just to name a few: my youngest daughter turned 23, my oldest grandson turned 3, and I turned 45! Happy birthday to all of my October beauties! ❤
Here are a handful of products that were my favorites during the month of October – (All links will open in a new window):
- Morphe G36 Round Powder brush – ($14.00) I received this brush in my MorpheMe subscription box back in February but only started using it a few months ago to apply foundation. It’s soft and dense and buffs out my foundation perfectly.
- e.l.f. cosmetics Baked Highlighter – Moonlight Pearls ($4.00) I have had this highlight for a couple of years and always find myself reaching for it. It is the perfect shade for my skin tone and never fails to give me that glowing from within appearance.
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Nikkia Joy Rose Setting Spray – ($22.00) GC Slay All Day is one of my ride or die setting sprays. If you want your makeup to last longer, then look no further. The Nikkia Joy spray has a beautiful light rose scent and performs just as the regular Slay All Day setting sprays. It does tend to dry out my skin, so I use it in rotation with the Morphe Prep & Set spray.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve – ($6.00) I use this salve before going to bed and just before makeup application to keep foundation off my lips. It has a light rose scent and is hydrating. It’s been a favorite for at least 7 years.
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance lotion – ($18.00) My BFF gave this to me as a birthday gift and I’ve been using it almost daily. It smells SO darned good! It has a fruity and fresh scent that isn’t overpowering. I just use a small amount on my arms and on the back of my neck and it leaves me smelling good all day.
What are your October favorites!